1. Interrogation Report (handwritten) of Hoang Van Chung PFC, 2d Plt 8th Co, 966th Bn, 32d Regiment.
2. Summarized report - Activities of 635th Bn, 33d Regiment.
3. Translation (handwritten) of a diary maintained by a member of the 635th Bn.
4. Translation and Summary of Document concerning 635th Bn.
5. Summary of information obtained from Doan Ngoc Dinh, 4th Co, 635th Bn, 32d Regiment. Captured 9 Aug 65 at Le Thanh during battle of Duc Co.
6. Interrogation of Doan Ngoc Dinh, 4th CS Company, 635th Bn, 32d Regiment. Captured at Duc Co, 9 August 1965.
7. Knowledgeability Brief of Hoang The U, member 8th Bn, 66th Regiment, 7 Nov 65.
8. Interrogation of Pvt Pham Ngoc Hoang, 9th Bn, 66th NVA Regiment, 28 Nov 65.
9. Knowledgeability Brief on Nguyen Nghe Thung, member 635th Bn, 32d Regiment, 23 Nov 65.
10. Summary of VC/NVA Unit Identifications Provided by Captives, 20 Nov 65.
11. Knowledgeability Brief of Sgt Pham Sam, member Signal Company, 101B Regiment, 7 Nov 65.
12. Knowledgeability Brief of Pvt Tran Van Thanh, member C-4 Co, 1st Bn, 101B Regiment, 325th Division, 5 Nov 65.
13. Knowledgeability Briefs of 13 NVA soldiers captured at a Regiment Dispensary on 1 Nov 65.
14. Initial Interrogation of Senior Sgt Cao Xuan Hai, member 2d Co, 324th Regiment, 3 Nov 65.
15. Initial Interrogation of Tran Ngoc Luong, member C-18 Co, 101st Regiment, 2 Nov 65.
16. Preliminary Interrogation of 3 NVA soldiers who surrendered on 30 Oct 65.
17. Preliminary Interrogation of Hoang Van Chung, 8th Co, 966th Bn, 32d Regiment, 31 Oct 65.
18. Debriefing of NVA Cpl Nguyen Xuan Tien, 29 Oct 65.
19. Hand printed copy of the Initial Interrogation of Pham Ngoc Hoang, member of 9th Bn, 66th Regiment, 304th NVA Division. Interrogation conducted by ARVN MI Det, II Corps.
20. Interrogation of 1st Lt Bui Van Con (alias Cuong), Political Officer, Signal Company, 33d NVA Regt (also known as 101B NVA Regt).
21. Initial Interrogation Report. Report concerns interrogation of 1st Lt Bui Van Cuong (alias Con), Political Officer, Signal Company, 33d NVA Regt (also known as 101B NVA Regt), 27 Nov 65.
22. Interrogation Follow-Up. Report concerns the interrogation of 1st Lt Bui Van Cuong (alias Con), Political Officer, Signal Company, 33d NVA Regt (also known as 101B NVA Regt), 30 Nov 65.
23. Rallier, 1st Lt Bui Van Cuong. A Follow-up Interrogation Report of subject who was Political Officer, Signal Company, 33d NVA Regt (also known as 101B NVA Regt), 3 Dec 65.
24. Initial Interrogation Report. Report concerns interrogation of Sgt Le Van Hiem, Sqd Ldr, 7th Battalion, 66th NVA Regiment, 2 Dec 65.
25. Headquarters, Special Tactical Zone 24, Advisory Detachment, Combat Operations After Action Report, Dated 15 Nov 65.
26. Translated copy of the 32d NVA Regiment Combat Order for an Ambush, prepared at 32d NVA Regiment Headquarters on 12 Oct 65.
27. Intelligence Report, Hqs, 1st Air Cav Div, Office of the G-2, Dated 24 Nov 65, Subject: Ia Drang Valley (Silver Bayonet 1) YA 9104 14-19 Nov 65.
28. Interview on 10 and 12 Dec 65 with Major James S. O'Neal, Armor, US Army. Advisor to 3d Vietnamese Armored Cavalry Squadron which was the armored element involved in the relief of Plei Me Special Forces Camp in Oct 65.
29. Armor in Vietnam's Central Highlands by Lt Col. Edward B. Smith, Jr - Armor Magazine, May-June 1966, pp 10-15.
31. The Lure and the Ambush, an account of the opening battle of Phase Three in the Struggle for the Highlands 19 Oct 65-26Nov 65 by Maj. William P. Boyle and Major Robert Samabria.