1. Cadet of 3rd Class Tran Hung Dao, National Military Academy of Viet Nam. Because the 3rd Class was the first one established in Dalat, it was also called Dalat Inter-Arms Military Academy or Dalat Military Academy. The 3rd Class started its sessions on October 01, 1950. The inauguration ceremony of the Dalat Inter-Arms Military Academy took place on November 05, 1950. The Director of the Military Academy was Lieutenant Colonel Gribius.
2. Graduated (salutatorian with the highest final scores; the official designated valedictorian was cadet Bui Dzinh) on July 01, 1951.
3. In terms of educational background, cadet Hieu had finished his first year college level majoring in Technology at Aurore University, Shanghai after obtaining his French Baccalaureat 2, majoring in Math. Two cadets in 3rd Class had French Baccalaureat 1: Lam Quang Thi and Nguyen Sy Khanh.
7. Recruitment of 3rd Class Cadets.
8. 3rd Class had 11 cadets who went on to become Generals: 5 Lieutenant Generals (Hoang Xuan Lam, Lu Mong Lan, Lam Quang Thi, Nguyen Van Toan), 2 Major Generals (Nguyen Van Hieu, Lam Quang Tho) and 4 Brigadier Generals (Vo Dinh, Ly Ba Hy, Nguyen Ngoc Oanh, Nguyen Van Phuoc).
Nguyen Van Tin